Hotels in Mallorca
Hotels in Punta Cana
Hotels in Astorga
Hotels in Menorca
ELIGE HOTEL O DESTINO
Todos los hoteles
PortBlue Club Pollentia Resort & Spa
PortBlue San Luis
La Quinta Menorca by PortBlue Boutique
Le Sivory Punta Cana by PortBlue Boutique
BlueRooms Las Palmeras
BlueRooms Vista Faro
Hotel Spa Astorga by PortBlue Boutique
ELIGE TUS FECHAS DE ESTANCIA
I am BeBlue
Dear customer, An online booking is equivalent to an accommodation contract subject to the following conditions:
• This service is only aimed at users of legal age with sufficient legal capacity to contract the services offered on this website. Website users declare that they are aware of and expressly accept these conditions. • As a general rule, the availability and price of requests for special services that are not included in the calculation of the price of the online booking will remain pending confirmation by the hotel.
• Customer registration: Contracting services on this website requires the registration of users. Users are responsible for the accuracy of the data provided during the customer registration process. WHITESAND HOTEL MANAGEMENT SL is not responsible for any consequences that may arise from the introduction of false or incorrect information. WHITESAND HOTEL MANAGEMENT SL will not be liable for any loss or damages resulting from the improper use of such information by third parties.
• With regard to personal data, users expressly accept and allow WHITESAND HOTEL MANAGEMENT SL to:
– Include personal information in an automated file in order to correctly provide the contracted services.
– Communicate the data to third parties when required for the correct delivery of the contracted services.
– Use the data for commercial and promotional activities aimed at users to inform them about special offers or other general messages. Users may exercise their right to refuse the approval of WHITESAND HOTEL MANAGEMENT SL carrying out the activities described in this clause by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org declaring their express desires in this regard. WHITESAND HOTEL MANAGEMENT SL is the company responsible for the personal data file and users must address the exercise of their rights to access, rectification, opposition and deletion of their data to email@example.com
• On arrival at the hotel, customers must present the confirmation of their online booking in reception.
• To get an online booking confirmation, users must provide their credit card information as a guarantee, except for travel agency bookings or bookings with special conditions.
• The total booking cost includes VAT or equivalent sales tax unless otherwise indicated. Any other tax that affects the total final cost must be paid directly in the hotel.
• As a general rule, and unless expressly agreed otherwise, rooms may be used according to their availability from 2pm on arrival day and must be vacated by 12 noon on departure day. The booking will be guaranteed until 6pm on arrival day. If customers expect to arrive later than 6pm, it is advisable to communicate this to the hotel as soon as possible.
• Booking cancellation. Bookings can be cancelled free of charge prior to the number of days before arrival indicated in the cancellation conditions for each rate by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the booking reference number.
• Cancellations made within the prohibited time period indicated in the rate conditions will be subject to the cancellation charges defined for each rate.
• PortBlue La Quinta Hotel & Spa, Salgar Hotel: these two hotels are for adults only. Children under 18 years of age will not be admitted. Any booking that does not meet this requirement will be diverted to another PortBlue hotel.
• Booking changes. The booking can be changed by sending an email to email@example.com indicating the booking reference number. Changes depend on the availability of PortBlue Hotels at the time of the request. Prices may also change.
• Offers are valid only during the period defined by PortBlue Hotels in advertising or, failing that, during the time they are available to users for booking.
• Customer rights:
– All the information provided to customers is binding within the terms defined by consumer protection legislation.
– Every user of travel services has the right to enjoy goods and services of the category and legal requirements they have contracted or of a quality directly proportional to the category of the hotel.
– All hotels must provide a complaints register for the use of customers. To make a complaint, customers should request the register, fill in their personal information and clearly describe the reason for the complaint.
• Customer obligations: Customers have the following obligations with regard to the contracted services:
– To pay the price of the services contracted, without the presentation of a complaint or claim exempting them from this obligation.
– To comply with the rules of the contracted hotel.
– To observe rules regarding hygiene and good behaviour with regards to other customers and hotel staff.
– Respect for the environment.
• If PortBlue Hotels cancels a booking due to reasons of force majeure (circumstances unrelated to PortBlue Hotels, abnormal and unforeseeable, whose consequences could not have been avoided despite acting with all due diligence), customers will have no right to claim any form of compensation. Such circumstances will be communicated, if possible, using the same channel used to confirm the booking.
• PortBlue Hotels reserves the right to make the changes it considers appropriate to the conditions described.
• Customers accept the applicability of Spanish law and the jurisdiction of the courts of the Balearic Islands for the resolution of any conflicts arising from the interpretation and application of this contract.
By completing this form, users authorise WHITESAND HOTEL MANAGEMENT SL, owner of the PortBlue Hotels & Resorts brand, to register their personal data in an automated file for the sole purpose of sending them advertising and promotional information regarding said company. Users may access, rectify or delete their personal data at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org expressing their desires in this regard. WHITESAND HOTEL MANAGEMENT SL also promises to delete personal data if the object for which the personal data file was created disappears. WHITESAND HOTEL MANAGEMENT SL guarantees the total privacy of personal data and states that it will not be transferred to any third parties without the prior consent of users. Registered users will form part of a file owned exclusively by WHITESAND HOTEL MANAGEMENT SL. Company data can be found in the Legal Notice at www.portbluehotels.com and is not repeated here for reasons of brevity. This file will be used according to Law 15/1999 of December 13 on Personal Data Protection and other applicable legislation. Failure to provide the data has no other consequence than non-subscription to advertising and promotional information from the company. If you would like information about promotions, you can request this from email@example.com to receive the brochures that may interest you as soon as possible. The data provided voluntarily by users will be stored by WHITESAND HOTEL MANAGEMENT SL. If users do not wish to receive this type of information, please send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org LEGAL NOTICE This website belongs to WHITESAND HOTEL MANAGEMENT SL with address at Almirante Churruca Street, 3, 6º, Palma de Mallorca (07014), with fiscal ID number B57853020. PortBlue Hotels & Resorts Headquarters Tel: (+34) 971546996 Email: email@example.com
WHITESAND HOTEL MANAGEMENT SL in compliance with Law 15/1.999 of December 13 on Personal Data Protection and complementary regulations, informs users that:
Personal data files are managed by WHITESAND HOTEL MANAGEMENT SL with address at Almirante Churruca Street, 3, 6º, Palma de Mallorca (07014) with fiscal ID number B57853020.
All personal data obtained through this website will be added to automated files. These files have been registered with the Data Protection Agency. User must complete the registration form in full. Otherwise, WHITESAND HOTEL MANAGEMENT SL will not be able to provide the services offered on the website. Users must provide the personal data indicated in the registration form.
Users declare that the information provided to use and while using this website is true, complete and accurate, and agrees to keep the information updated. If you include the personal data of third parties in any form, you must obtain their prior consent and inform them about the points described above.
The communication of data by users implies their consent for the automated processing of their personal data.
Users or their representatives may exercise their rights to access, rectification, deletion or opposition of personal data defined in Law 15 / 1.999 by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or regular mail to the postal address indicated above.
The general purpose of personal data collection is to provide the services offered on this website. The following are the specific purposes of data collection:
Data obtained from processing online bookings and the Booking Request form. Data is collected in order to make the booking requested and in general to supply personalised products and services and manage any requests made by users. Customers making bookings are informed that their personal data will be transferred to the hotel they have booked so that they can manage and guarantee the booking. Email. In accordance with Law 34 / 2.002 on the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, WHITESAND HOTEL MANAGEMENT SL informs users that their email address will be added to a distribution list to allow the PortBlue Hotels & Resorts group to send information, news and advertising. Users can revoke their consent at any time by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
WHITESAND HOTEL MANAGEMENT SL also informs users that its servers will send a cookie to their computer which will allow the company to know users better and personalise the information receive in the future on the website. Users may adjust their computer settings to prevent the installation of cookies. In compliance with Personal Data Protection legislation, users expressly authorise WHITESAND HOTEL MANAGEMENT SL to communicate their personal data to the other companies within the same Group company.
WHITESAND HOTEL MANAGEMENT SL guarantees the confidentiality of personal data and the use of all technical and human security measures defined by Spanish data protection regulations to guarantee data security and avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access, bearing in mind available technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
WHITESAND HOTEL MANAGEMENT SL may disclose personal data to the competent Public Authorities after receipt of an official request in accordance with the Law.
In accordance with applicable Personal Data Protection regulations, we inform you that your data will be added to a data management system owned by WHITESAND HOTEL MANAGEMENT SL with fiscal Id number B57853020 and address at PLAZA ALMIRANTE CHURRUCA 3 ESC.6 07014 PALMA DE MALLORCA (ILLES BALEARS) in order to respond to customer questions and send commercial messages that may be of interest to them. In compliance with current regulations WHITESAND HOTEL MANAGEMENT SL informs users that the data will be stored for the amount of time strictly required to comply with the aforementioned purposes. WHITESAND HOTEL MANAGEMENT SL informs that it will process data according to the existence of consent and in a lawful, loyal, transparent, appropriate, pertinent, limited, exact and updated way. WHITESAND HOTEL MANAGEMENT SL will take all reasonable measures to ensure data is deleted or corrected without delay if it is inaccurate. In accordance with data protection regulations, users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, limitation of processing, deletion, portability and opposition to processing of their personal data and also their consent for data processing by sending a message to the postal address indicated above or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In accordance with article 21 of Law 34/2002 of July 11 on the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, we also request your express consent to send you advertising of our services or promotions that we think might be of interest to you by email or any other electronic communication media. We inform you that you can revoke your consent to receiving commercial communications at any time by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com. You may also contact the competent Control Authority to present any claims you consider appropriate.
Customers and the people for whom they are responsible, especially other customers on the same booking, (hereinafter the “Customer”), expressly agree to comply with and respect all instructions, orders, recommendations and regulations indicated by the hotel, the agency and any local or state authorities or from the authorities in their own country of residence in relation to COVID-19, including those related to mandatory social distancing, the use of masks, personal hygiene, the need to immediately inform the hotel of any symptoms of the disease, the obligation to comply, where appropriate, with isolation and quarantine measures, and any other measures that may apply. The Customer also declares that they do not have any symptoms of the disease.
The Customer also declares that they know and accept the risks of exposure to COVID-19 derived from use of the hotel facilities and services. The Customer exempts from any responsibility the hotel, its operating company, owner, subsidiaries, parent companies, agencies or companies related to the above, as well as their employees, managers, advisers, service providers and any other person related to the hotel, and renounces the right to make any claims with respect to any action, claim and/or damages derived from and/or related, directly or indirectly, to COVID-19, including those that may arise and/or be based on the disease and/or transmission and/or infection thereof.
Holidays fly by... and offers too! Subscribe to our newsletter and we'll make sure you don't miss any.
PortBlue Hotels & Resorts is the reference hotel chain in premium vacation experiences, with a sustainable model based on personal attention, through innovation and respect and enjoyment of the environment.
best price guaranteed
Carrer Gremi de Cirurgians i
Barbers, 48 Piso 2 - Puerta K
07009 Palma, Espana
Central office + 34 971 546 900
Bookings 800 38 90 703
Do you need help?
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 - 02:00
Friday: 8:00 - 00:00
Saturday: 9:00 - 15:00
Would you like for us to call you?
Remember that you can also contact us here